Dear friends and casual acquaintances,
Do you feel boring? Do other people’s eyes glaze over when you narrate your life’s mundane details?
Well, you’ve just found a captive audience: kind, gentle, good-listening-skills-having ME!!! If you’d like to describe your dinner or complain about your job, I actually don’t have anything better to do than listen. (Everything here is cold as balls and crushingly lonely, and after I finish my work I end up under all the blankets in the house with Middlemarch and go to sleep at 9 p.m.)
For the price of a cup of coffee, you can Skype my phone for a few minutes, whenever you like (984981952). I regret I don’t have enough internet capacity to use Skype myself, but in return for your call I'll amuse you with jokes.
Love, your best sad friend,
Ashley
tell me when to call, i will call. you better think of really good jokes for me.
ReplyDeleteI sleep from 10-6 and my class schedule changes each day, but I'm generally free any afternoon. Not sure what time that is in California. Probably like morning or before you go to sleep.
ReplyDeleteYou will receive ALL the jokes!